All surgeries are run on an appointment basis except Monday morning, which is intended for urgent problems and the first available doctor sees patients in the order of arrival.
- Most appointments are 10 minutes and can be booked either over the phone on 024 7654 2525 or in person at reception.
- Online appointments are now available for patients over the age of 16. To make an on-line appointment, please register for online access with reception. You will need to complete a form and provide proof of identification in accordance with confidentiality & data protection guidance. Examples of acceptable identification are passport, driving license and bus pass.
- Please tell the receptionist when you book your appointment if you feel you need longer than 10 minutes. This helps us keep waiting times to a minimum.
- Please make a separate appointment for each person needing to be seen.
- We aim to offer a routine appointment within 48 hours but this may not always be possible when doctors are on leave.
- If you feel that you need to be seen urgently then please phone as early in the morning as possible. You will then be seen urgently in the morning from 09:30. It is difficult to know how many emergencies there will be on any given day so please be aware that there may be a lengthy wait. Thus, wherever possible, please use the appointment system.
Telephone advice and consultations are also available with the GP’s and practice nurses.
If you would like to speak to a GP or nurse please telephone the surgery on the main reception number 024 7654 2525. You will then be asked to call back at a time when the doctor or nurse will be free.
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else.